Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH2-TE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 66hp
- Engine Hours: 2647
302 East Front Street
New Bern, North Carolina, US, 28562
Interior joinery work is of the highest quality and is finished in varnished teak with a teak and holly floor. Countertops are gray marble with bronze fixtures, and lighting (with both white and red LED bulbs for night sailing) throughout the interior is provided by 11 overhead brass fixtures with glass lenses. In addition, there are 10 reading lamps, and red courtesy lights to illuminate the cabin sole while sailing at night. Raised panel doors, cabinets and access panels are all hand-crafted solid teak. The attention to detail is exactly what you would expect in such a vessel.
Starting forward in the Mark ll interior is a teak access door to the split chain lockers. A large bosun’s locker for line and sail storage is immediately behind.
Next is the centerline forward head with teak seating, 4 storage lockers and tile shower.
A queen pullman berth to port has 9 drawers for clothing, while to starboard there is a sink vanity and large hanging locker.
Further aft to port is the large main salon is a u-shaped settee and a dining table that comfortably seats six. To starboard is a straight settee (which converts to a comfortable berth), behind and outboard of the settee are bookshelves and 2 lockers. Outboard of the u-shaped dining area is a comfortable pilot berth with lee cloth. There is storage under and behind the seatbacks and seats.
The chef’s galley is aft and to port. The counter space is expansive and the layout is conducive to meal preparation at sea. There are large twin stainless steel sinks flush mounted close to the centerline. The galley is equipped with two separate insulated refrigerators/freezers. Both are top loading but the inboard refrigerator has a front access door as well. A force 10 gimbaled three burner stove/oven is mounted outboard and counter-space, cabinet, drawer and other dry storage areas are plentiful.
Across from the galley is the Navigation Station.The Chart Tableis large enough to work full size charts and has a comfortable upholstered swivel chair. A Raymarine multi-function chartplotter/radar display is mounted in the panel along with the VHF radio and entertainment gear. All on-off breakers are located in 2 separate panels at the nav station.
Furthest aft to port is the aft stateroom, which has a queen berth, its own hanging locker, 3 opening ports, reading lamp and fan.
- Force 10 3 burner propane Stove/Oven
- LPG safety switch
- 20 lb LPG tank in forward Deck Box with LPG solenoid. (Solenoid, pressure gauge and hose new 2016)
- 2 separate Adler Barber Refrigerator/Freezers
- Raymarine RL70C Chartplotter/Radar multifunction display at Nav Station
- Raymarine RL70C Chartplotter/Radar multifunction display at Helm Station (NOS 2019)
- CMAP Charts 2017
- Raymarine GPS Antenna (2017)
- Autohelm ST7000 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Depth, Speed Wind Displays
- NEW knotmeter/depth transducer (8/2020)
- ACR EPIRB (10yr battery) 2017
- VHF w/ AIS Receiver – Standard Horizon GX2200 (2017) w/ Remote Mic
- Raymarine Radar
- Sony AM FM Bluetooth Radio
- 4 East Penn Deka 4D AGM House Batteries (2016)
- 1 East Penn Deka Group 31 AGM Starting Battery
- Xantrex Link 2000R Battery management system
- Xantrex 2500-watt Inverter Charger
- Balmar 160 Amp Hi output Alternator
- Yanmar 4JH2-TE 66 HP Diesel (Turbo new 2020)
- Kanzaki KBW 20 Transmission 2:1
- Shaft Log Hose, Buck Algonquin new 2016
- Maxwell Electric Windlass
- Air Conditioning/Heat – Dometic 16,500 BTU Reverse Cycle (NEW 2019)
- Custom 25 Gallon Stainless Steel Holding Tank (new 2017)
- Diesel Fuel Tank – 39 Gallon aluminum new 2016
- 2 Water Tanks – Stainless Steel Est. 180 gallons total
- Sink, Cockpit Drain, Toilet Hoses new (2016)
- NEW bottom paint (8/2020)
- Bronze Pedestal with Teak over Stainless Helm
- Custom Bronze Binnacle Guard with Chartplotter and Autopilot displays
- 2 Barient 32 2-speed Bronze Self Tailing Primary Sheet Winches
- 2 Barient 22-39 2-speed Bronze self-tailing staysail and mainsheet winches
- 2 Barient 17 self-tailing Bronze mizzen halyard winches
- 4 Barient 22-39 2-speed self-tailing Bronze Halyard Winches
- 1 Barient 17 Bronze mizzen sheet winch
- 1 Barient 17 Bronze self-tailing reefing winch
- Teak Boarding Ladder
- Teak Butterfly Portlights on Cabin Top
- Three bronze hatches
- 11 Bronze portlights
- Mast Pulpits with pinrails and Belaying Pins
- Stern Pulpit
- 100% Genoa
LION HEART features a massive teak and stainless-steel bowsprit that is configured with double bronze bow rollers and bronze cap rail anchor chain protectors.
- Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass
- 60 lb CQR with 200ft of G43 HT chain and 100 feet of 5/8 Yale 8 Strand rode and Titan shackles. (Rope and Chain new 2016)
- 45 lb CQR with 15’ of 5/8 G43 Chain and 300’ od NER 3 strand nylon rode (rode new 2016)
- Bridle with Mantus chain hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
QUALITY LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS!
Contact Ken Ferguson - 252.633.0317
If you would like more information or to schedule a showing for this or any vessel we have listed please call or email:
Let me help sell your boat or find the boat of your dreams!